Shark EVO-One 2 Slasher Helmet
Just as the Bull Shark can live in salt and fresh water, the Shark EVO One 2 can operate as a full face and open face helmet with a quick flip of the chin bar. Other modular helmets might as well be bottom feeders since most chin bars do not adapt to to your needs like the Shark EVO One 2. Most other modular helmets have a chin bar that flips up only to catch wind and throw off the balance of the helmet. The EVO One 2's chin bar flips all the way from front to back, keeping the weight of the helmet low and the chin bar out of wind gusts.
The injected thermoplastic resin shell comes in 2 shell sizes for a more tailored fit compared to the previous Shark Evoline 3ST's single shell.
Shark EVO One 2 is the top of the food chain, an apex predator when it comes to modular helmets.
- Injected thermoplastic resin shell
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-XL)
- Improved kinematic, quick-release, anti-scratch face shield
- Inner anti-scratch sun shield
- New chin guard locking/unlocking system
- Auto up/Auto down system allows the face shield to automatically life when raising or lowering the chin guard
- Reinforced magnetic fastening of the chin curtain
- Compact aerodynamic profile
- Reduction in airborne noise
- New side plate design
- Double D-ring chin buckle
- Integrated chin curtain
- Eyeglasses friendly
- Max Vision Pinlock insert lens included
- DOT and ECE certified
Note: Not compatible with the Sharktooth or Sharktooth Prime Bluetooth system. Size 2XL may be marked as KS or KS-XL.