FOX RACING V3 RS DKAY BLUE RED HELMET
FOX RACING V3 RS DKAY BLUE RED HELMET - M is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
THE MOST COMPLETE APPROACH TO SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE
The V3 RS Dkay Helmet is designed with MIPS™ impact protection and our updated MVRS™ system to provide podium-proven performance. As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, it's packed with next-level features that align with your performance demands. Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - an impact technology that manages rotational forces on impact to add a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head - plus a dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner that spreads forces of impact across a wider surface area, the V3 RS provides the kind of protection every racer needs in the heat of the moment. The updated Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear-off screws and allows the visor to flex under impact before breaking away, providing additional rotational impact management. Lightweight and featuring an EPP chin bar, removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner, and best-in-class fit, safety and performance go hand-in-hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions.
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™), which adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) allows visor to break away on impact
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is designed to protect by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System®
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best-in-class fit
- Injected Mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner with emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards
- Eps, carbon fiber, fiberglass, Pa, polyester
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.