Skip to content
- xceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 5 silicone-base motor vehicle brake fluid specifications; can mix with all fluids meeting such specifications
- Should not be mixed with DOT 3 and DOT 4; DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake systems may be converted to DOT 5 if a complete system flush is done
- For use in all drum or disc hydraulic brake systems, except systems using mineral-based fluids (LHM)
- Boiling point: dry 500°F (260°C), wet 365°F (185°C)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device