Alpinestars Stella SMX 2 Air Carbon v2 Gloves
Sleeker. Sexier. Summer-er. The short-cuff favorite Stella SMX-2 Air Carbon Gloves have returned with a refined version 2.0 that promises to live up to the pedigree.
The V2 installment of the Stella SMX-2 AIr Carbon is infused with more TPRs featuring better venting and TPR reinforcements at the wrist closure. The carbon knuckle has been slimmed down and molded for better ergonomics, and is aesthetically less prominent so as not to dominate the style of the glove.
Synthetic leather reinforces the genuine leather palm and knuckle for fierce slide protection without compromising light weight and tactile feel. Mesh at the backhand keeps the air flowing in hot weather. And to make the Alpinestars Stella SMX 2 Air Carbon V2 Gloves the perfect summer glove, they feature touch screen fingers so you can stay conveniently connected on the road.
- Created to ensure an optimized female fit
- Strong and supple leather used for the palm and knuckle construction for superior durability
- Synthetic leather finger fourchettes for enhanced comfort and feel
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact ones
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use of touch screen devices
- Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Cuff and thumb are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
- TPR details on fingers and backhand
- Ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding
- Pre-curved finger construction and silicone finger grips
- Wide VELCRO® brand wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure