Fox Racing Flexair Mirer Jersey
Mobility is everything when it comes to dialing in your best performance on the bike, and the Flexair Mirer Jersey is all about moving with you, at every turn. Designed to function seamlessly with the human body, it’s cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move. Flexair gear is race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes—this jersey is ready to be your partner in dirt. Using lightweight materials to maximize breathability and increase mobility, the Flexair Mirer Jersey provides an unparalleled ride experience by keeping you mobile and cool as you put in the work. TruDri fabric forms the foundation of the jersey, rapidly wicking moisture—we’re talking sweat here—off and away from your body to keep you cool and dry. Active-fit sleeves with articulated darting provide a contoured fit while in a dirt bike riding position, while laser-perforated venting throughout the arms increases breathability.
- Lightweight material built for complete freedom of movement and a precise fit
- TruDri main body fabric provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Active-fit sleeves for increased breathability and airflow
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium heat transfer and screen print logo treatments for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic
- Bonded collar reduces chaffing and minimizes weight
- Bonded stretch cuff provides a slim athletic fit for maximum comfort
- Proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the worlds top motocross athletes
- 96% polyester, 4% elastane
Fox Racing Men's Jersey Sizing
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||ARM (IN)|
|SM||33-35||32 - 32 1/2|
|MD||36-39||33 - 33 1/2|
|LG||40-42||33 1/2 - 34|
|XL||43-46||34 1/2 - 35|
|2XL||47-50||35 1/2 - 36|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
A ARM BENT (NECK TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.