Fox Racing 360 Dier Jersey
The 360 Dier Jersey offers durability and comfort, with zonal paneling to improve abrasion resistance in key wear areas. Using our TruDri fabric and mesh panels to wick away sweat from your body and increase ventilation, the jersey keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable. Our Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is tailored specifically with pre-curved sleeves to optimize comfort while in a riding position. With a drop-tail to keep you nice and tucked in as you ride, with 360 gear you stay comfortable and protected no matter what you face when you get out there and rip.
- TruDri moisture-wicking main body provides a soft, lightweight fit while moving sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- Pre-curved sleeves create natural Rider Attack Position (RAP) for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Durable Pique zonal paneling improves abrasion resistance
- Vented mesh side and back panels for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Bonded collar and minimized stretch-cuff design provide superior comfort
- Drop-tail design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Dyed and sublimated main body panels with premium graphics for a rich, durable, and long-lasting aesthetic
- 100% polyester
Fox Racing Men's Jersey Sizing
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||ARM (IN)|
|SM||33-35||32 - 32 1/2|
|MD||36-39||33 - 33 1/2|
|LG||40-42||33 1/2 - 34|
|XL||43-46||34 1/2 - 35|
|2XL||47-50||35 1/2 - 36|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
A ARM BENT (NECK TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your elbow bent at a 45° angle, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.