When you look at the Comp Boot you’ll quickly notice the similarities in the design with the pro-level Instinct Boots. With all the essential features of a motocross boot. The Comp was designed to be a boot that every rider can relate to - regardless if you’re a beginner or pro.
The boot keeps you comfortable and protective in both track and off-road situations. The low-profile toe allows quick movement between shifting and braking. Three Instinct-style buckles provide a stay-put fit while rudder burn guards help you grip the dirt bike. Rounding out the boots is a full TPU plating around the shin, toe cap, and calf to give you full coverage where they need it most.
- Instant step-in comfort
- TPU shin plate, toe cap and calf guard provide coverage in the critical areas
- Three Instinct-style buckles give a secure fit around the foot, ankle and calf
- Durable rubber burn and medial guard provide excellent grip and feel for the bike
- Durable high-density rubber outsole for improved grip
- Internal steel shank supplies support on the foot peg